Monday, July 7, 2014

Introduction to My Blog

     Hello, my name is Danielle Miedema. For more information on who I am please visit my About Me page.
     I will be using this blog as a collaborative space for educational resources, journal entries, discussions, and questions, etc. Since I am the kind of person who is a lover of organization and efficiency I would like to use this blog as a hub for all of my educational findings, and the central location to access all of my other social network apps. I am new to Twitter, About Me, and Blogging, etc; therefore, I find it would be valuable to have a starting point into this world.

1 comment:

  1. Great first step. I look forward to seeing what you share, and I hope to share some valuable resources in return. Cris Turple has already shared some great things. If you haven't checked out her blog you might want to give it a look: http://cristurple.blogspot.hk/

    ReplyDelete